As part of your induction to The Crossley Heath School, you’ll be provided with an ID Badge. This ID Badge will allow you access into our dedicated Sixth Form building and the use of our printers around school. In order to receive your ID badge you must send us a passport style photo.
The photo must:
- contain no other objects or people
- be taken against a plain light-coloured background
- not have ‘red eye’
In your photo you must:
- be facing forwards and looking straight at the camera
- have your eyes open and visible
- not have hair in front of your eyes
- not have a head covering (unless it’s for religious or medical reasons)
- not have anything covering your face
- not have any shadows on your face or behind you
If you’re using a photo taken on your own device, include your head, shoulders and upper body. Do not crop your photo – it will be done for you.