The Crossley Heath School is committed to raising the aspirations of all learners. We offer a wide range of activities and interventions that help your child to make the right choices. This includes impartial advice and guidance at key transitional times and access to up to date information on careers and other issues affecting their well-being.
We have achieved the Quality in Careers award by implementing the Gatsby Benchmarks to ensure that careers provision is of the highest quality possible. The Gatsby Benchmarks are:
1. A stable careers programme
2. Learning from career and labour market information
3. Addressing the needs of each pupil
4. Linking curriculum learning to careers
5. Encounters with employers and employees
6. Experiences of workplaces
7. Encounters with further and higher education
8. Personal guidance
Young people now have to make more decisions and choices about their lifestyle, education and future careers than any previous generation. Never before has the need for good careers education, information, advice and guidance (CEIAG) been more essential.